All-mountain versatile board, the ANGUS AMPTEK offers a scalable and very tolerant approach in freestyle. Equipped with the Amptek All-Mountain technology, it combines very good flotation in deep snow with great stability at high-speed. The use of the S-Tip method in its core, added to its twin-tip profile, provides it with enhanced rigidity, powerful flex and reinforced pop and shock absorption.
Ideal to progress in kicker and backcountry, the ANGUS AMPTEK will also provide you with very good sensations on large virgin slopes.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape True Twin
- Core: Wood S-tips with C/K
A strip of carbon goes through the board in the middle and opens in V at the ends of the inserts and the ends of the squares in tip and tail: explosive pop, manoeuvrability and shock absorption with the lateral Aramid reinforcement at the sole.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 7/10
Symmetrical flex, rigid under the feet for more energy, better grip and greater stability at high speed.
- Tips: Single Radius 580
- Waist: 249mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts : 7.7 to 8.2m Deep Progressive
- Rocker Camber AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Faithful to its system with double entry, the TEAM bindings by Apo is a concentrate of versatility and practicality having been widely proven. Its unique concept is simple: according to the ground (flat, incline, powdery snow etc.), it is possible to fit either by the back thanks to the patented system of self-tightening cable and strap, either by the front as a traditional binding. Comfortable, precise, quick and easy to use, the Team is intended to all uses and all levels.
- Team highback: Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, reliability and performance
- Espresso Lever: The ergonomic shape of our dual material lever (alu+TPR) facilitates the grip. The stainless steel cable (7x19) is indestructible.
- Rodeo Heelcup: The two cornerstones of our bindings are alloy ultra lightweight and reinforced. They provide an excellent reactivity and rugged durability.
- Flex ankle strap: The new construction of this strap has been studied for more comfort. Its thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Ergonomic Toe strap: This strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Power ratchet : This loop quick click in aluminium has been reinforced to ensure proper operation in all conditions.
- Responsive base - Lifetime Base Plate warranty: Our base plates are guaranteed for life. They are injected in the reinforced fiberglass nylon, which procure their nervousness and accuracy. The bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride.
- 4X4 disc (3-screw disc sold separately) : This 4x4 disc is suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|