All-mountain versatile board, the ANGUS AMPTEK offers a scalable and very tolerant approach in freestyle. Equipped with the Amptek All-Mountain technology, it combines very good flotation in deep snow with great stability at high-speed. The use of the S-Tip method in its core, added to its twin-tip profile, provides it with enhanced rigidity, powerful flex and reinforced pop and shock absorption.
Ideal to progress in kicker and backcountry, the ANGUS AMPTEK will also provide you with very good sensations on large virgin slopes.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape True Twin
- Core: Wood S-tips with C/K
A strip of carbon goes through the board in the middle and opens in V at the ends of the inserts and the ends of the squares in tip and tail: explosive pop, manoeuvrability and shock absorption with the lateral Aramid reinforcement at the sole.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 7/10
Symmetrical flex, rigid under the feet for more energy, better grip and greater stability at high speed.
- Tips: Single Radius 580
- Waist: 249mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts : 7.7 to 8.2m Deep Progressive
- Rocker Camber AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The KING is a snowboard binding designed to provide all the necessary support to beginners ready to test their abilities in the park or on powder snow. Its Delta baseplate provides it unlimited responsiveness and extraordinary edge control. Its Contour highback provides excellent torsion and responsiveness for you to try all kinds of tricks. These features are even better thanks to its MFC ankle straps and Mac 4 buckles. The King are flexible and maneuverable. They are the best solution for beginners ready to improve their level.
- Baseplate: Delta: A DRAKE purely original concept. Its precurved aluminum heel piece is linked directly to a nylon/glass fiber base to create a system to resist projectiles. The compromise between the elasticity of nylon and the metal's direct reaction, which creates a flexible and maneuverable base, is ideal for beginners. It is completely adjustable so you can find the perfect heel piece and "toe ramp" position, guaranteeing perfect fit.
- Interface: Impulse toe ramp
- Highback: Contour
- Ankle Strap: MFC: A double-density 3D-profile ankle strap that will offer you better control and comfort in all situations.
- Toe Strap: MFC: Control and comfort in a simple but effective structure.
- Buckles: Mac 4: Very fast and light aluminum pawls for top level performance.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.