referencia : FI13MFIVE-TOXIC
All-mountain versatile board, the ANGUS AMPTEK offers a scalable and very tolerant approach in freestyle. Equipped with the Amptek All-Mountain technology, it combines very good flotation in deep snow with great stability at high-speed. The use of the S-Tip method in its core, added to its twin-tip profile, provides it with enhanced rigidity, powerful flex and reinforced pop and shock absorption.
Ideal to progress in kicker and backcountry, the ANGUS AMPTEK will also provide you with very good sensations on large virgin slopes.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape True Twin
- Core: Wood S-tips with C/K
A strip of carbon goes through the board in the middle and opens in V at the ends of the inserts and the ends of the squares in tip and tail: explosive pop, manoeuvrability and shock absorption with the lateral Aramid reinforcement at the sole.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 7/10
Symmetrical flex, rigid under the feet for more energy, better grip and greater stability at high speed.
- Tips: Single Radius 580
- Waist: 249mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts : 7.7 to 8.2m Deep Progressive
- Rocker Camber AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The Five is the versatile all mountain binding, ready for anyone who wants to step up a level. This model has improved padding on the I-Fusion strap and the EVA KushControl padding for the highbacks for extra comfort. New LSR buckles have also been added for ease of adjustment and choice between fast rear entry or side entry.
- The moulded H-series rockered baseplate for balance and ease of entry/exit, and adjustable toe ramp for perfect fit.
- Ventilated UniBack highbacks with KushControl padding to keep the pressure on your board and not on your legs.
- PowerStrap I-Fusion, with improved padding and LSR buckles to give you the choice of quick and easy rear entry, or conventional side entry.
- Tool free adjustment of highback tilt.
- Disk mounting 4x4 and 3HP
- Medium rigidity for grippy and responsive all-terrain riding, enough flex for freestyle.
- Type: All mountain
- Stiffness: 2/5
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|