All-mountain versatile board, the ANGUS AMPTEK offers a scalable and very tolerant approach in freestyle. Equipped with the Amptek All-Mountain technology, it combines very good flotation in deep snow with great stability at high-speed. The use of the S-Tip method in its core, added to its twin-tip profile, provides it with enhanced rigidity, powerful flex and reinforced pop and shock absorption.
Ideal to progress in kicker and backcountry, the ANGUS AMPTEK will also provide you with very good sensations on large virgin slopes.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape True Twin
- Core: Wood S-tips with C/K
A strip of carbon goes through the board in the middle and opens in V at the ends of the inserts and the ends of the squares in tip and tail: explosive pop, manoeuvrability and shock absorption with the lateral Aramid reinforcement at the sole.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 7/10
Symmetrical flex, rigid under the feet for more energy, better grip and greater stability at high speed.
- Tips: Single Radius 580
- Waist: 249mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts : 7.7 to 8.2m Deep Progressive
- Rocker Camber AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The PACT features Smoothcrank buckle for more time riding and not fitting your boots on, and an ultra-comfortable very precise Lock-In toe strap.
For everyone who wants comfort and effectiveness at a small price.
- Flex 3/10
- Optimix 30/45: For increased response and durability, we’ve created an exclusive mix with 45% fibreglass in reinforced polyamide.
- FreeFrame highback : ergonomic and lightweight for tool-free adjustment.
- 3D Premium Strap: 3D strap construction that matches the boot perfectly for improved fit.
- Composite buckles
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|