referencia : REEWC05
referencia : 375768
The ANGUS MAGTEK is a fresh new premium cut of Rossi snowboard innovation.
This twin, all-mountain freestyle board features a mouth-watering blend of MagTek, BC Roller, and RadCut tech, delivering the big-mountain power and playful, surfy-smooth float for next-generation freeride performance.
- The Formula 1 of fibers, carbon fiber ultra-lightweight mechanical properties guarantee superior power, grip, and stability for unparalleled skiability.
- Rossignol's three award-winning rocker/camber blends are each tailored to a specific riding style. AmpTek ALL-MOUNTAIN features softer tips and a stiffer waist with 40% camber between the feet for powerful edge grip and stability, and 60% rocker at the tip and tail for more float and forgiveness for effortless freeride versatility.
- Snowboarding’s premium edge hold technology. Magne-Traction maximizes edge grip between your feet, bringing that once unreachable “dead area” back to life for increased stability and board control. Rossignol delivers this continuous edge grip in multiple versions to satisfy every riding style. MAGNE-TRACTION 5S features five 50% smaller bumps, removing the two bumps directly on the outside of the feet, creating a more forgiving and catch-free ride with perfect edge hold where it’s needed most.
- A traditional sidecut between the inserts fuses with multiple reverse sidecuts toward the tip and tail, providing real time sidecut adjustment to the ride, ie. longer when faster, shorter when slower, and delivering the perfect cut at all times. RADCUT is offered in multiple versions, each tailored for individual riding styles. More aggressive sidecut blends deliver quicker, livelier turns while smoother sidecuts offer a more fluid, relaxed ride.
- Commonly used in ballistical rated body armor fabric, Aramid dampens vibrations and softens rough landings.
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- An industy-first, Rossignol’s Roller technology features a milled core along the edges, raising the edges of the board off of the snow to varying degrees to address the needs of every riding style. BC ROLLER raises edges 1mm off of the snow at 2° tilt along the entire running length, delivering ultra-smooth edge-to-edge transitions and super-surfy floatation in pow.
- Easy-to-manipulate with explosive pop in the tip and tail.
- A symmetrical flex, stiff under the binding areas for punch and grip underfoot with a stiffer waist for stability at high speed.
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
LOCKED & LOADED Backed by Bode Merrill and Wolle Nyvelt, the Defender Binding delivers the custom fit, comfort, and transmission of ShadowFit Technology with the support and reactivity of the Defender Highback for maximum control.
Locked Up Toe Straps and 3D Supreme Ankle Straps add cushion, while the Micromax tool-free strap adjustments and Powerglide buckles make this binding suitable for battle.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|