referencia : REDWC07
referencia : DR1571141002-10
With its twin shape and its all-mountain construction, the ANGUS AMPTEK is hyper-versatile and allowsyou to be at ease on all land, particularly in freestyle. This Wide expanded version will be particularly well suited to riders donning a large shoe size (larger than 44) because it will allow them to accommodate their feet without risking that the toes or the heels are touching the snow when the board is on the angle.
This powerful board benefits form the AmpTek All-Mountain construction combining traditional camber between the feet and moderate rocker in tips make a powerful and stable board with excellent flotation. The ANGUS MAGTEK has higher stiffness and very good reactivity particularly thanks to the S-Tip technology that improves the pop and the level of shock absorption.
Once the ANGUS is on the feet, the intermediate and advanced riders will be able to progress easily in backcountry, freestyle and freeride, either by carving beautiful curves or by putting themselves upside down on all the reliefs and modules they find!
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape True Twin
- Core: Wood S-tips with C/K
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Pro
- Flex rate: 7/10
- Tips: Single Radius 580
- Waist: 249mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts: 7.7 to 8.2m Deep Progressive
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- Twin All Mountain: Symmetrical flex, rigid under the feet for more energy and better grip. More rigid waist for greater stability at high speed.
- S-Tip carbon reinforcements: A strip of carbon goes through the board in the middle and opens in V at the ends of the inserts and the ends of the squares in tip and tail: explosive pop, manoeuvrability and shock absorption with the lateral Aramid reinforcement at the sole.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
Many riders have adopted the FIFTY binding in the 10 years they have been on the market: these unshakable bindings have been surpassing all new models thanks to their comfort and responsiveness. They can be customized thanks to the Natural Cant interface improving posture to reach a high performance level easily! Its Rebound Heel Absorber padding improves its comfort and vibration absorption while its Premium MFC straps balance responsiveness out by wrapping the boots evenly with a great flex. The FIFTY are there for you to go into gigantic jumps without flinching!
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Light frame: Good news for those who are obsessed with light weight! The Light Frame hiback range features the same advantages as a full-frame hiback, but without its weight! It is a perfect mix of torsion and responsiveness: it improves lateral movement to enable progressive responsiveness along the longitudinal axis, which means it is a very responsive hiback offering great control. This guarantees comfort, maneuverability without compromising on support, and reduced weight.
- Ankle Strap: Premium MFC: Complete comfort, responsiveness and flex in a luxurious uncompromising structure. New internal padding for excellent flex and adaptation to the boots. This strap, presented on the Fifty binding, is the high-end strap of our range.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mac 5: This aluminum pawl is probably the fastest on the market and has 5 steps with each traction. It has an ergonomic profile for firm attachment and detachment.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.