referencia : REDWC07
referencia : RG20001
With its twin shape and its all-mountain construction, the ANGUS AMPTEK is hyper-versatile and allowsyou to be at ease on all land, particularly in freestyle. This Wide expanded version will be particularly well suited to riders donning a large shoe size (larger than 44) because it will allow them to accommodate their feet without risking that the toes or the heels are touching the snow when the board is on the angle.
This powerful board benefits form the AmpTek All-Mountain construction combining traditional camber between the feet and moderate rocker in tips make a powerful and stable board with excellent flotation. The ANGUS MAGTEK has higher stiffness and very good reactivity particularly thanks to the S-Tip technology that improves the pop and the level of shock absorption.
Once the ANGUS is on the feet, the intermediate and advanced riders will be able to progress easily in backcountry, freestyle and freeride, either by carving beautiful curves or by putting themselves upside down on all the reliefs and modules they find!
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape True Twin
- Core: Wood S-tips with C/K
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Pro
- Flex rate: 7/10
- Tips: Single Radius 580
- Waist: 249mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts: 7.7 to 8.2m Deep Progressive
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- Twin All Mountain: Symmetrical flex, rigid under the feet for more energy and better grip. More rigid waist for greater stability at high speed.
- S-Tip carbon reinforcements: A strip of carbon goes through the board in the middle and opens in V at the ends of the inserts and the ends of the squares in tip and tail: explosive pop, manoeuvrability and shock absorption with the lateral Aramid reinforcement at the sole.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
Riding as Xavier De Le Rue is not impossible. The material on which he rides is an important part of the equation. And the bindings are, in this regard, so essential that the land frequented by Xavier leaves no room to the approximate.
Because it is not necessarily appropriate to change what is working well, the version 2012 of the Experience is supplied, as the past year, with a stiffened chassis with 33% glass fibre, but is equipped with the new footbed MagneBed S3R tilted 3° pin with shock absorbers in gel, toe ramp raised and covered with EVA foam bi-density 40/60 Shores, the new 3D enveloping spoiler AsymWrap mounted with a pad Heel Grip, of 2 new foams of straps located for comfort and energy transfer and a new buckle.
A set of details that make this new Experience a binding more comfortable and more accurate.
- GripLight buckles:
- Baseplate HCX-33
- Hi-back 3D AsymWrap with Heel Grip
- Straps 40 oz
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|