referencia : REDWC07
referencia : 368414
With its twin shape and its all-mountain construction, the ANGUS AMPTEK is hyper-versatile and allowsyou to be at ease on all land, particularly in freestyle. This Wide expanded version will be particularly well suited to riders donning a large shoe size (larger than 44) because it will allow them to accommodate their feet without risking that the toes or the heels are touching the snow when the board is on the angle.
This powerful board benefits form the AmpTek All-Mountain construction combining traditional camber between the feet and moderate rocker in tips make a powerful and stable board with excellent flotation. The ANGUS MAGTEK has higher stiffness and very good reactivity particularly thanks to the S-Tip technology that improves the pop and the level of shock absorption.
Once the ANGUS is on the feet, the intermediate and advanced riders will be able to progress easily in backcountry, freestyle and freeride, either by carving beautiful curves or by putting themselves upside down on all the reliefs and modules they find!
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape True Twin
- Core: Wood S-tips with C/K
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Pro
- Flex rate: 7/10
- Tips: Single Radius 580
- Waist: 249mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts: 7.7 to 8.2m Deep Progressive
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- Twin All Mountain: Symmetrical flex, rigid under the feet for more energy and better grip. More rigid waist for greater stability at high speed.
- S-Tip carbon reinforcements: A strip of carbon goes through the board in the middle and opens in V at the ends of the inserts and the ends of the squares in tip and tail: explosive pop, manoeuvrability and shock absorption with the lateral Aramid reinforcement at the sole.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
Freestyler in the soul, the HOLOGRAM is a binding full of technology to be the queen of the snowpark. In addition to its modern look and light construction, it benefits from the new Shadow Done plate base that provides even more efficient fir, reactivity and tweak capability. Comfortable thanks to its innovating straps, it has average flex of 6 to remain effective in all situations.
- Flex : 6
- Composite 45% : All the advantages of the polyamide, but 20% more reactive.
- Shadow Done base plate
- Hologram highback : This asymmetrical highback features the most ergonomic design to provide ultimate comfort and connection with your board. Keeping the integrated forward lean and highback rotation concept, unique to ShadowFit.
- Air Bed : Combined with dual density EVA, these air bags in the heel area are the best Salomon dampening system.
- SCS Dampening + Full EVA: Offering the best shock absorption with precise power transfer directly to the edges.
- 3D Asym Supreme instep strap: Asymmetrical strap that increases the external support and the internal capacity to tweak while preserving a perfect anatomical shape that avoids any pressure point: assured comfort throughout the day without nothing to sacrifice in terms of performance.
- PowerGlide Aluminum Buckle : Triaxial gemoetry incorporating a new shape to provide the best of lightweight and quick and powerful cranking with a smooth realase.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|