referencia : RA2EG02
Accessible and progressive, the ATTRAXION 3 ECHO XELIUM a ski developed for fun and progression on track. Belonging to the "All Mountain On Piste" collection for women, it is back for this winter with a still successful designROSSIGNOL
Accessible and progressive, the ATTRAXION 3 ECHO XELIUM a ski developed for fun and progression on track. Belonging to the "All Mountain On Piste" collection for women, it is back for this winter with a still successful design; combining environmental consciousness, performance and style in one ski. Perfect for carving curves on piste thanks to the high quality construction (Minicap Sandwich, IPS Concave Construction, Wood Core, Complex LinTechnologie), the key innovation for this winter is the camber. Swapping their traditional camber for the "Power Turn" rocker, this ski has 90% camber and 10% tip rocker. This combination gives the skis both power, precision and grip at high speeds, making them easy to direct and manoeuvrable around bends. Developed to have a low impact on the environment, the design is based on reduced use of petrol and glue, and is made using natural fibres and a light poplar wood core sourced from sustainable forests. High performance and eco-friendly, this ski is ideal for intermediate to advance skiers who care about the environment.
"The skiers will feel more secure on hard snow and will appreciate the ease and manoeuvrability of the Attraxion 3 Echo" said its manufacturer.
The new system of XELIUM SAPHIR bindings combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of this bindings SAPHIR 100 is very simply and easily done without any tool.
Its concept is eco-designed: its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a system of traditional bindings. The system XELIUM has thus won the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich. Its DIN adjustment values lie between 2,5 and 10.
- Structure Minicap Sandwich
- IPS Concave (Independent Pressuring System) Structure: The H-shape structure along the length of the ski is concave. This shape allows forces to be applied directly to the sidewalls for optimal grip. The centre of the ski is "hollow", for improved inertia and weight. Grip, Handling, Light weight.
- Wood Fiberglass core
- Power Turn Rocker : This ski has high traditional camber for 90% of its length, delivering power as well as excellent snowfeel and grip on the piste. The remaining 10%, at the tip, has a slight rocker making turns easier and more controllable. Piste - Precision - Grip - Power - Speed - Acceleration.
- Oversize side lines: Oversize dimension lines combine both very well built Carving dimension lines with modern waist widths. The width at the ends provides effective grip, power and precision. The width at waist increases the control and held in a curve. OVERSIZE Side cuts offer both manoeuvrability, power and control.
- Vas Complex Lin: a complex of fibres technical and ecological at the same time! Used as a topsheet, this linen composite gives the ski an ultra-comfortable ride: no vibrations and excellent snow feel thanks to the natural fibre.
- DIN value 2.5-10
- Toe lateral elasticity: 45 mm
Glider : AXITEC XELIUM
- XELIUM toe piece
- Toe piece system : XELIUM
- Heel piece : XELIUM
- Heel piece vertical elasticity : 12 mm
- Brake: XELIUM
- Heel piece adjustment : XELIUM
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|