Since a few seasons the Attraxion range is a safe value among Rossignol.
For the Winter 2011 - 2012 the ATTRAXION III remains faithful to its program:
A ski for skiers who are looking for an efficient and tolerant ski for all conditions. With this ski, the sensations of speed are at the service and available to everybody. It allows you to carve out beautiful curves with confidence.
The Sapphire is a light binding designed for easy fitting. The increased length of the jaws allows you to detach it without effort. Saphir is a light and easy to use binding, mounted on a TPI? system, with an adjustment range of 3.5 to 11 DIN planned for freeski lightweight skiers.
- Technology FIT (Feminine Intuitive Technology): lightness and manoeuvrability.
- System TPI²: integrated ski/bindings system. Integration of a beam in composite in a "TWIN" interface to preserve all the qualities of the ski. The bindings are assembled and adjusted without tool.
- Structure: 100% Glass fibre
- Core: Wood
- Internal VAS: elastomer materials are integrated in the structure in H to the 2 ends of the ski, in tip and tail, to absorb the bad vibrations and to give comfort, stability and sensations.
- Geometry: IPS H
- Heel piece: Dual Action III, Interface TPI2, Antifriction Axitec2, elasticity 45mm
- Heel piece: Axium II, adjusting length TPI2, brake 2P S / 64-73mm, elasticity 12mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|