The ATTRAXION 8 ECHO is the most high-performance women's ski from the All Mountain On Piste collection, and it is back for 2013 with a successful design; combining environmentally conscious design, performance and style in one ski. Perfect for carving on piste thanks to the high quality construction (Minicap Sandwich, Wood Core, Complex Lin Technology), the key innovation this winter is the camber. Swapping their traditional camber for the "Power Turn" rocker, this ski has 90% camber and 10% tip rocker. This combination gives the skis both power, precision and grip at high speeds, making them easy to direct and manoeuvrable around bends. Developed to have a low impact on the environment, the design is based on reduced use of petrol and glue, and is made using natural fibres and a light poplar wood core sourced from sustainable forests. High performance and ecofriendly, this ski is ideal for expert to advanced skiers who care about the environment.
SAPHIR 110L is a powerful binding composed of a Dual Action II toe piece allowing a multidirectional trigger and an Axium heel piece offering excellent comfort of use.
Axium 110 are light and easy to use bindings, offering an adjustment range of 3.5 to 11 DIN and a brake allowing the use of skis up to 90mm at waist
- Structure : Minicap Sandwich; very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The sidewalls are angled at 30° to reduce inertia and overall weight while improving grip.
- Core : fibreglass and wood
- Sidecut profile: Oversized, the width at tip and tail delivers effective grip as well as power and precision. The underfoot width gives increased control and better hold in turns. Oversize sidecuts offer manoeuvrability, power and control
- VAS Complex Linen : An technical and eco-friendly fibre composite layer made using linen. Used as a topsheet this linen composite gives the ski an ultra-comfortable ride: no vibrations and excellent snowfeel thanks to the natural fibre.
- Camber Power Turn Rocker : This ski has high traditional camber for 90% of its length, delivering power as well as excellent snowfeel and grip on the piste. The remaining 10%, at the tip, has a slight rocker making turns easier and more controllable. Piste - Precision - Grip - Power - Speed - Acceleration.
- System : TPX, a wider metal-reinforced interface increases torsional rigidity for more precision and performance. Direct drive and immediate feel. The rail, combined with Twin VAS for vibration absorption, promotes spring and rebound by transmitting pressure to the tip and tail. A tool-free binding for ultra-simple adjustment.
- DIN : 3.5-11
- Toe lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Teflon Glider
- Heel piece : 20 mm
- DUAL ACTION II toe piece
- Heel piece : AXIUM+ : Easy step-in design and easy-open heel piece. • The composite materials used make this binding exceptionally lightweight.
- Heel piece vertical elasticity : 12 mm
- Brake 3P L : 80-90 mm
- Heel piece adjustment : 3P 45 mm
- TÜV Certified : All ROSSIGNOL bindings are designed to give skiers maximum safety. TÜV Munich certifies our products, ensuring that they conform to safety standards and verifying that our assembly equipment and processes are capable of manufacturing them in accordance with those standards.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|