referencia : REEWP13
referencia : 541014-1555
Short circuit the learning curve with all-mountain progression made easy.
The CIRCUIT's AmpTek Auto-Turn and softer directional flex provides an incredibly user-friendly feel for fun in any snow conditions.
The effortless, full-length grip and no-catch edge control make riders better, faster.
- Rossignol's three award-winning rocker/camber blends are each tailored to a specific riding style. AmpTek AUTO TURN features softer tips and a softer waist with 20% camber between the feet for dependable edge grip and stability, and 80% rocker at the tip and tail for a playful, easy ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- A single type of wood, vertically laminated to give you durability and comfort without breaking the bank.
- A directional flex, stiff under the back foot for control, softer under the front foot for easier turn initiation, and stiffer through the waist for stability at high speed.
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The FUSE GT is a snowboard binding successful thanks to its great versatility. It was specifically designed to achieve the best quality/weight/price ratio on the snowboard market.
It provides exceptional comfort and optimal power transmission thanks to its quality construction. To all-mountain riders who want only the best.
- Flange: Glass-filled Nylon Rockered
- Spoiler: Aluminum Alloy Mod-Back
- APEX.7 SupportPanel w/ Aluminum inlay
- Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y)
- Fusion PowerStrap
- LSR Ratchets
- 2.5 Degree Canted Bank-Bed with OC-Kush
- Multi-disk (3mm offset) for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||V_T_pointure_EU||V_T_pointure_MP|