referencia : RG20008
The COBRA V2 revamped in 2013 since it refined its performance thanks to improved components for best performance. Minimize the weight, maximize the power, the maintenance and the reaction time were the objectives to raise. Successful challenge! The new...ROSSIGNOL
The COBRA V2 revamped in 2013 since it refined its performance thanks to improved components for best performance. Minimize the weight, maximize the power, the maintenance and the reaction time were the objectives to raise. Successful challenge! The new version of the Cobra has:
- A heel-cup in extruded aluminium 20% lighter than a full arch,
- A new bed-of-foot MagneBed full 2.5R to EVA in bi-density foam 40/50 or 40/55 Shores tilted by 2.5° to efface all the snags in the relief and compensate for the natural misalignment between the tibia and the ankle,
- A new toe ramp raised in direct contact with the sole of boots,
- New loops easier to take in hand,
- Perfectly wraparound asymmetrical spoilers,
- Two new foams of straps more comfortable and dynamic.
Nothing to complain about, the new Cobra provides the maximum and will make the happiness of the versatile riders looking for a light and efficient binding with excellent heel support.
- Buckles - materials: AsymLight
- Flange: HCX-18
- Spoiler : 3D AsymWrap
The asymmetric shape of our spoiler reflects the canting of the footbed, ensuring perfect fit and comfort regardless of your positioning angle and the spacing of your feet. The spoiler 3D AsymWrap matches your shoe laterally and vertically at the same time, guaranteeing a constant contact between the boot and the fixation for a transmission of instantaneous power and a good stability.
- Straps : Tallboy Fitted
The upper and lower parts of the strap feature a new high density foam for a better transfer of energy. The lower density foam in the middle of the strap reinforces the flex and relieves the instep. All this comes wrapped in a 3D moulded chassis for a comfortable and custom fit.
- Tilted gas pedal: The closest your boot is to the gas pedal, the more you gain in precision. We have tilted the gas pedals on some of our bindings, thereby increasing the surface area in contact with the haystack on the zone of toes and opening the way to a whole new sensation of contact with the board.
- Footbed: MagneBed 2,5R
- EHT Extruded Heelcup Tech (arch) : 50% more reactive, 20«» lighter. Micro-adjustments ensure your freedom of movement as well as an infinite number of options of size and centring.
- Asymlight buckles: An asymmetric construction in moulded aluminium guarantees both resistance and lightness, while the pawls facilitate donning and doffing.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|