referencia : RH2WF05
referencia : 354545
Performance, lightness, ease, comfort and precision: these are the main characteristics of the DELTA COURSE SKATING NIS. Specially developed for practicing skating, it incorporates excellent components as the honeycomb technology, carbon and a very precise camber. Variation of the X-IUM SKATING model, it is intended to all good skiers who want a performing and comfortable ski. It is fitted with NIS Concept.
- Weight: 570 g
- Side lines 40/44/43/43
- Activ'Cap & Extended edge construction
- Core: Honeycomb
Very light material presenting an excellent behaviour in compression and in resistance. Used on all Expert skis and some Performance skis.
- Sole finishing: K7000
This technology of preparation of the sole offers unlimited opportunities of finishing ready to ski that improve the gliding. World Cup finishing, for everybody!
- Skating Lining Direction Groove: Stabilizes the ski and facilitates the direction, regardless of its position on the snow.
- Plate : NIS 7 Black
Belonging to the Racing & Sport range (transmission of power efficient and precise control) of the Skating collection, the SNS PILOT TEAM SKATE is a race binding for the practice of skating. Light and efficient thanks to its construction of quality, its 2 shafts (SNS® system PILOT®) provide a transmission and perfect control between the skier and its ski as well as between the ski and the snow. Its flex 115 and stop guide will meet the most demanding expectations.
- Direction edge on the whole length: perfect control of the ski. The direction edge maintains the tail.
- SNS® PILOT®: system with 2 shafts with rigid link for perfect control and a good torsional stiffness.
- Support meta: RS 10 (the front shaft is located 1 cm behind the toe for a natural placing of the foot as well as a transmission of power and increased control.
- Weight: 320 grams the pair
- Flex : 115 (stiffness for skating competitors)
ATTENTION: BINDINGS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE STANDARD SNS