referencia : RHCWF07
referencia : S50013
Performance, lightness, ease, comfort and precision: these are the main characteristics of the DELTA SKATING NIS. Specially developed for practicing skating, it incorporates excellent components as the honeycomb technology, carbon and a very precise camber. Variation of the DELTA COURSE SKATING model, it is intended to all good skiers who want a performing and comfortable ski. It is fitted with NIS Concept.
- Manufacturer's weight : 600 g
- Side lines 40/44/43/43
- Activ'Cap & Extended edge construction
- Core: Honeycomb
Very light material presenting an excellent behaviour in compression and in resistance. Used on all Expert skis and some Performance skis.
- Sole finishing: K7000
This technology of preparation of the sole offers unlimited opportunities of finishing ready to ski that improve the gliding. World Cup finishing, for everybody!
- Skating Lining Direction Groove: Stabilizes the ski and facilitates the direction, regardless of its position on the snow.
- Cobra Racing technology: For a extremely stable and smooth skating. At the end phase of slides, it allows you to return faster in the direction axis.
- Numeric sole finishing: This technology of preparation of the sole offers unlimited opportunities of finishing ready to ski that improve the gliding. World Cup finishing, for everybody!
- Plate : NIS 7 Black
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The XCELERATOR SKATE NIS is a cross-country ski binding designed for race, but that will be also suitable for all the Nordic skiers.
The NIS system allows carrying out at any moment an individual ultra-precise adjustment, by moving the binding set on the NIS plate. The adjustment is carried out henceforth without tools thanks to the Quick Lock system, and allows carrying out personalized modifications according to the technique of the skier and environmental conditions.
Besides an optimized position, the extra-large construction of the binding allows obtaining excellent power transfer as well as high speeds.
ATTENTION: Bindings only compatible with the NIS system
- Flex : 60 ShA
- Opening System: manual
- Assembly: NIS
- Dual Flexor System
- Weight: 175 g
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|