referencia : REDWP06
referencia : DR1571141007-64
With the DIVA MAGTEK, ROSSIGNOL proposes to the female freestyle-oriented all-mountain rides a board with explosive pop and incomparable snow touch.
This board is ultra-versatile mainly due to its AmpTek Freestyle rocker combined with a traditional camber between the feet, for an explosive pop and irreproachable stability at high speed, and light rocker in tips for manoeuvrability. The Magne-Traction 7M technology offers more control and precision than all the classical edges that you have already tested before in all conditions of snow.
The DIVA MAGTEK is the ideal board to ride in the park, on powdery snow or on the tracks; even if it is a technical model, it knows how to remain playful, accessible and versatile.
- Program: Freestyle All Mountain
- Shape True Twin
- TwinWood3 CBF2 core: Provides an incredible adhesion with fluid passages from edge to edge and low inertia of rotation.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Advanced to Pro
- Flex: 7/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 240mm to 244mm
- Sidecut: Magne-Traction 7M, 7.1m
- Rocker camber AmpTek Freestyle: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek Freestyle and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 40% and a camber of 60%: Super pop, Super stable, rigid tips / flexible waist.
- Magne-Traction: The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges. The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- Twin Freestyle: More rigid symmetric flex under the feet for increased pop and balance. More flexible shoe for more manoeuvrability and control.
- CBF²: A strip of basalt fibre along each edge for a yet more precise grip, excellent stability at high speed, generous pop and hallucinating smooth gliding. Stronger and lighter than glass fibre, more elastic than carbon, basalt provides power and stability whilst absorbing vibrations.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
The JADE snowboard binding provides precise responsiveness and unrivaled comfort to please you both in powder snow and in the park. They were designed with the Delta Light baseplate, which makes the feeling of the board and its responsiveness even stronger. Its Rebound Heel Absorber padding system will let you perform tough landings without risking to injure your ankles. Its Ladyfit highback is particularly flexible, giving the JADE bindings more agility in any possible conditions.
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Ladyfit: A collection of highbacks designed specifically to adapt ergonomically to women's boots - which are shorter and curved - for extra support and the best possible fit. Its look is unique because it combines responsiveness and great flexibility with a fabulous girly design.
- Ankle Strap: Premium MFC: Complete comfort, responsiveness and flex in a luxurious uncompromising structure. New internal padding for excellent flex and adaptation to the boots. It is the high-end strap of the DRAKE line.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mac 5: This aluminum pawl is probably the fastest on the market and has 5 steps with each traction. It has an ergonomic profile for firm attachment and detachment.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|