referencia : REDWP06
referencia : FS1505-PPL
With the DIVA MAGTEK, ROSSIGNOL proposes to the female freestyle-oriented all-mountain rides a board with explosive pop and incomparable snow touch.
This board is ultra-versatile mainly due to its AmpTek Freestyle rocker combined with a traditional camber between the feet, for an explosive pop and irreproachable stability at high speed, and light rocker in tips for manoeuvrability. The Magne-Traction 7M technology offers more control and precision than all the classical edges that you have already tested before in all conditions of snow.
The DIVA MAGTEK is the ideal board to ride in the park, on powdery snow or on the tracks; even if it is a technical model, it knows how to remain playful, accessible and versatile.
- Program: Freestyle All Mountain
- Shape True Twin
- TwinWood3 CBF2 core: Provides an incredible adhesion with fluid passages from edge to edge and low inertia of rotation.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Advanced to Pro
- Flex: 7/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 240mm to 244mm
- Sidecut: Magne-Traction 7M, 7.1m
- Rocker camber AmpTek Freestyle: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek Freestyle and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 40% and a camber of 60%: Super pop, Super stable, rigid tips / flexible waist.
- Magne-Traction: The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges. The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- Twin Freestyle: More rigid symmetric flex under the feet for increased pop and balance. More flexible shoe for more manoeuvrability and control.
- CBF²: A strip of basalt fibre along each edge for a yet more precise grip, excellent stability at high speed, generous pop and hallucinating smooth gliding. Stronger and lighter than glass fibre, more elastic than carbon, basalt provides power and stability whilst absorbing vibrations.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
The GLAM W is a snowboard binding focusing on comfort. It also is very versatile and has a feminine touch.
It is a combination of excellent components from spoiler to toe strap. It ensures good support and optimal responsiveness in any situation.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: CORED HIGHBACK / Asymmetric design
- Ankle strap: Comfort Strap / 3D molded anatomical reinforcement
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Buckles: Bi-mat aluminum / S-BEND Strap
- Flange: EVA reinforced sole
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 7
Lateral flex 7
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|