referencia : RG10004
The DIVA W, flagship model and top of the range of the Girls collection with synthetic fur in 2012, since has a total re-liftage to offer to girls who want even more performance. Chosen and wrinkled by Marion Haerty, it is equipped with the same improvements...ROSSIGNOL
The DIVA W, flagship model and top of the range of the Girls collection with synthetic fur in 2012, since has a total re-liftage to offer to girls who want even more performance. Chosen and wrinkled by Marion Haerty, it is equipped with the same improvements than its male version, Experience model.
On the program: new enveloping asymmetric opened spoiler, new foot-bed MagneBed S2.5R with canting of 2.5°, EVA bi-density foam 40/55 Shores and raised toe ramp, new loops and new foams of bi-density straps. "Everything has been redesigned to ensure a faster transmission of information between the boot and the board without sacrificing the slightest millimetre of mobility and comfort", announced its manufacturer.
A cocktail of performance to meet the requirements of girls who launch on a snowboard and everywhere else!
- Flange: HCX-33
- Spoiler : 3D AsymWrap
The asymmetric shape of our spoiler reflects the canting of the footbed, ensuring perfect fit and comfort regardless of your positioning angle and the spacing of your feet. The spoiler 3D AsymWrap matches your shoe laterally and vertically at the same time, guaranteeing a constant contact between the boot and the fixation for a transmission of instantaneous power and a good stability.
- Straps : TallBoy Fitted
The upper and lower parts of the strap feature a new high density foam for a better transfer of energy. The lower density foam in the middle of the strap reinforces the flex and relieves the instep. All this comes wrapped in a 3D moulded chassis for a comfortable and custom fit.
- Tilted gas pedal: The closest your boot is to the gas pedal, the more you gain in precision. We have tilted the gas pedals on some of our bindings, thereby increasing the surface area in contact with the haystack on the zone of toes and opening the way to a whole new sensation of contact with the board.
- Footbed: MagneBed 2,5R
- Canting : A light tilt of 2.5° toward the front retains the natural alignment of the feet and legs, relieving the tension of a larger distance between the feet and increasing the pressure at the nose and tail for higher ollies and longer butters.
- EHT Extruded Heelcup Tech (arch) : 50% more reactive, 20«» lighter. Micro-adjustments ensure your freedom of movement as well as an infinite number of options of size and centring.
- Asymlight buckles: An asymmetric construction in moulded aluminium guarantees both resistance and lightness, while the pawls facilitate donning and doffing.
- EVA indicator of hardness: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|