referencia : RADEL01
The widest ones within the Experience range proposing skis adapting to any terrain and any type of snow, the EXPERIENCE 100 TI will satisfy the freeriders who want to have fun on the track.
With generous measurements with its skate of 100mm, it offers excellent flotation thanks to its rocker in tip and in tail and provides incredible grip to block you in turning, leaving you the possibility of changing trajectory and speed at any moment. Its traditional camber provides the ski with power, energy and grip; the rocker in tail and tip, in turn, it considerably improves the ride and the flotation in all conditions. Nothing else to say, this new kind of all-mountain ski has the stability necessary for chaining the turns on the track, but can also operate in the powder with an incredible ease thanks to its wide skate.
- Air Tip: the tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Rocker in tip and tail
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Minicap sandwich construction: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Light Wood Ti core (paulownia): 30% lighter wood.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The GRIFFON ski binding from Marker continues to prove itself as one of the best All Mountain bindings on the market.
Combining performance, style and quality in the same pair was the challenge for Marker in its development of the Griffon. A challenge that was achieved through a new plate that optimises the accuracy of direction changes and the control of your skis.
The expanded profile of the toe increases the torsional strength for even more power with the Inter-Pivot Heel technology that locks the boot to the maximum.
With the Steel Gliding, the height of the AFD plate is adjustable to prevent encrustation of dust or other ordinary usage.
The spring from the toe in a transverse position and its compact design enable a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations.
A strong and durable binding!
- Height: 22 mm- Triple Pivot Elite Toe