referencia : RADEL01
referencia : 367283
The widest ones within the Experience range proposing skis adapting to any terrain and any type of snow, the EXPERIENCE 100 TI will satisfy the freeriders who want to have fun on the track.
With generous measurements with its skate of 100mm, it offers excellent flotation thanks to its rocker in tip and in tail and provides incredible grip to block you in turning, leaving you the possibility of changing trajectory and speed at any moment. Its traditional camber provides the ski with power, energy and grip; the rocker in tail and tip, in turn, it considerably improves the ride and the flotation in all conditions. Nothing else to say, this new kind of all-mountain ski has the stability necessary for chaining the turns on the track, but can also operate in the powder with an incredible ease thanks to its wide skate.
- Air Tip: the tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Rocker in tip and tail
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Minicap sandwich construction: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Light Wood Ti core (paulownia): 30% lighter wood.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Salomon is strong since with this new ski bindings, the brand opens the field of all possible shoe standards without jeopardizing gliding safety and performance. With the WARDEN MNC 13, solidity and precision are at your service to offer outstanding performance downhill, regardless of the ski footwear standard.
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN value:5-13
- Height: 21 mm
- Low Profile chassis
- Construction in steel
- Progressive Transfer ferrules
- Toe piece with base in U
- Oversize platform
- Flex heel Interface
- Pedal - SCP runner
- DIN value: 4 to 13
- Freeski brakes
- Senior Norm