Very efficient, the EXPERIENCE II stretch and technical jacket is intended for skiers who are looking for sobriety and technicality.
Highly waterproof and breathable, it is endowed with a technical 2-layer stretch membrane 20 000/20 000 that ensures perfect protection against the weather and an excellent transfer of moisture.
In addition, all seams are thermally welded and its zippers are watertight for flawless permeability.
Thermal insulation in Thinsulate, for a perfect combination between warmth and lightness.
- Long-lasting water repellent treatment (DWR)
Silicone prints on the shoulders and the bottom of sleeves for a slightly shiny tone-on-tone effect.
Benefiting from the best of the Rossignol know-how, it is the ultimate technical jacket for demanding expert skiers: Waterproofness, breathability, warmth and stretch comfort.
In addition to this technology, on this jacket you will find:
- Adjustable and detachable 3D hood
- 2 hand-rest pockets, 2 chest pockets with zipper, 1 ski pass pocket
- Wrists adjustable by Velcro, with Lycra sleeves
- Powder skirt
- Ventilation zippers
- Adjustable wrist with cord
- Integrated goggles wiper
- Technicity of the material: Stretch Twill
- Weight of the material: 179gr/m2
- Composition: 84% Nylon - 16% Elastane
- Finishing: 2-layer membrane - DWR treatment
- Permeability: 20,000mm
- Breathability: 20 000gr/m2/24h
- Insulation: Thinsulate® - Body 100gr/m2, sleeves 80gr/m2
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|