referencia : RACEB02+RCCD044
Back in 2014, the EXPERIENCE 74 is an all-mountain ski that will again cause sensation. All-in-one ski, ideal for intermediate skiers who want to evolve on track and hurtle down the whole mountain with mastery.ROSSIGNOL
Back in 2014, the EXPERIENCE 74 is an all-mountain ski that will again cause sensation. All-in-one ski, ideal for intermediate skiers who want to evolve on track and hurtle down the whole mountain with mastery.
Secure, lightweight, highly manoeuvrable and catchy, it offers immediate grip. In fact, its unique shape (Auto Turn technology) provides an incredible grip without ever being blocked in the turn, and leaves you the possibility to change the trajectory and speed at any time. In addition, the traditional camber delivers security at the moments when you need it the most, especially when edging, its rocker (nose and tail), in turn, facilitates the release of the turn, and makes the most manageable ski, easy and tolerant.
The new XELIUM system is 700g lighter than a conventional binding: men and women skiers can now evolve safely on a powerful system without being penalized by the weight of the bindings.
The system of XELIUM bindings combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of this bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool.
Its concept is eco-designed: its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a system of traditional bindings.
The system XELIUM has thus won the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich.
- Cap structure: This construction provides the ski with a smooth driving, ease of use and a very good durability. In fact, the ROSSITOP strengthens the durability of the ski. Manoeuvrability, comfort, ease.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Wood Core
- Height of the camber HIGH
- Height of the rocker LOW
- Length of the camber 70%
- Length of the rocker 30%
- System: Xelium.
- Toe lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Anti-friction toe piece AXITEC XELIEM
- Ci6 toe piece:
- XELIUM toe piece system
- Ci6 heel piece:
- Heel piece vertical elasticity 12mm
- Brake XELIUM L/ 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment XELIUM
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|