referencia : RADEZ02+RCCD044
Proposing skis adapting to any terrain and any type of snow, the Experience range is unanimously recognized within all-mountain skiers. One of the narrowest models of the range with its 75 mm at waist, the EXPERIENCE 75 is a performing ski on and off-trackROSSIGNOL
Proposing skis adapting to any terrain and any type of snow, the Experience range is unanimously recognized within all-mountain skiers. One of the narrowest models of the range with its 75 mm at waist, the EXPERIENCE 75 is a performing ski on and off-track; since it is very reassuring, it allows stretching the limits of the field of the possibilities. Equally light and gripping at high speed, its rocker in tip and tail provide it with flotation and ease of pivoting at low speed. This ski represents a perfect combination between the technologies developed for race and those developed for freeride. A real treat!
The XELIUM binding system combines excellent performance and unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool.
Its concept is eco-designed: its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a traditional binding system.
The system XELIUM has thus won the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich.
- Construction : Slanted Cap
- Air Tip: the tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity.
- Auto turn technology
- Rocker in tip and tail
- Extended sidecuts: improves gripping at high speed while making the ski more manageable at low speed thanks to the rock in tip and tail.
- Light Wood core (paulownia): 30% lighter wood.
- Toe lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Anti-friction toe piece AXITEC XELIEM
- Ci6 toe piece:
- XELIUM toe piece system
- Ci6 heel piece:
- Heel piece vertical elasticity 12mm
- Brake XELIUM L/ 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment XELIUM
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|