referencia : RACEM01+RCCD042
Back in 2014, the EXPERIENCE 78 is an all-mountain ski that will again cause sensation. All-in-one ski, ideal for intermediate skiers who want to evolve on track and hurtle down the whole mountain with mastery.ROSSIGNOL
Back in 2014, the EXPERIENCE 78 is an all-mountain ski that will again cause sensation. All-in-one ski, ideal for intermediate skiers who want to evolve on track and hurtle down the whole mountain with mastery.
With its intermediate width (78 mm in waist), it is comfortable and easy to fly. In fact, its shape provides an incredible grip without ever being blocked in the turn, and leaves you the possibility to change the trajectory and speed at any time. In addition, Its traditional camber provides the ski with power, energy and grip; the rocker in tail and tip, in turn, it considerably improves the ride and the flotation in all conditions. A single ski for the entire season, convenient!
Program: 60% piste / 40% off-piste.
The new system of XELIUM bindings combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of this bindings XELIUM 110L is very simply and easily done without any tool.
Its concept is eco-designed: its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a system of traditional bindings. The system XELIUM has thus won the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich. Its DIN adjustment values lie between 3.5 and 11.
- Cascade Tip This particular construction in tip consists in the successive stop of the two upper layers, one in metal and the other glass fibre. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a brighter and more available ski.
- Central Dualtec structure: The Central Dualtec is the combination of a sandwich and a cap construction. The sandwich construction is located under the feet for efficient grip, the cap at the ends facilitates the triggering of the turns.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Minicap sandwich construction: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Wood Core
- Height of the camber HIGH
- Height of the rocker LOW
- Length of the camber 70%
- Length of the rocker 30%
- System: Xelium.
- DIN value 3.5-11
- Toe lateral elasticity: 45 mm
Glider : AXITEC XELIUM
- XELIUM toe piece
- Toe piece system : XELIUM
- Heel piece : XELIUM
- Heel piece vertical elasticity : 12 mm
- Brake: XELIUM L / 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment : XELIUM
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|