referencia : RA1EJ02
referencia : RC70083
Experience, the revolution of all-mountain is in market.
Dedicated to experienced skiers, the Experience 83 is the embodiment of power and versatility.
Flexible in freeride, precise in carving, this all-in-one, all-mountain ski is provocative... And it works! Its shape provides an incredible grip without ever being blocked in the turn, and leaves you the possibility to change the trajectory and speed at any time. Its traditional camber provides the ski with power, energy and grip; the rocker in tail and tip, in turn, it considerably improves the ride and the flotation in all conditions. The 83 also excels well on track as in the midst of the trees or in a field of powdery snow.
In short: where you want, when you want, Experience 83 is the ultimate weapon of the all-mountain.
"3200 turns. 250 runs in the powdery snow. 28 days on track. 9 sunburn. 1 SKI." Anything else?
60% piste / 40% off-piste.
- Cascade Spatula Tip
- Auto turn technology
- Extended side line
- Minicap sandwich construction
- Glass fibre core
- Stainless steel rubber spatula protection
- Central Dualtec structure
- Wood / Glass fibre core
- Height of the camber HIGH
- Height of the rocker LOW
- Length of the camber 70%
- Length of the rocker 30%
Efficient and safe, the Axium mounting is easy to fit and remove while being very light!
1. Light: lightened structure of the heel grip, the lightest bindings in its class setting. Less fatigue for more pleasure.
2. Comfort: donning and doffing ease, a really more comfortable use.
3. Security: Concept Full Drive: maximum elastic stroke and multidirectional trigger of the stop. Increased security for any type of fall, even at low speed. Teflon plate under the toes allowing quick lateral doffing in case of falling down.
The EPR4 version has a heel piece with long carriage and a toe piece mounted on rail for size adjustment without tools for a length of sole of 258 to 386mm.
- Heel piece: Dual Action2
- Glider Teflon
- AXIUM heel piece Rtl
- Brake 90mm
- Adjustment 258 x 386 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|