referencia : RACEJ02
referencia : DC80015
Experience, the revolution of all-mountain is in market. The EXPERIENCE 83 OPEN perfectly blends the power of a race ski with the versatility of an accessible ski. Flexible in freeride, precise in carving, this all-in-one, this all-mountain ski disrupts patterns. Its innovative Auto Turn shape provides an incredible grip without ever being blocked in the turn, and leaves you the possibility to change the trajectory and speed at any time. In addition, Its traditional camber provides the ski with power, energy and grip; the rocker in tail and tip, in turn, it considerably improves the ride and the flotation in all conditions. Whatever happens under your tips (hard snow, soft snow... ), this ski is the ultimate all-mountain weapon.
Program: 60% piste / 40% off-piste.
- Cascade Tip This particular construction in tip consists in the successive stop of the two upper layers, one in metal and the other glass fibre. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a brighter and more available ski.
- Central Dualtec structure: The Central Dualtec is the combination of a sandwich and a cap construction. The sandwich construction is located under the feet for efficient grip, the cap at the ends facilitates the triggering of the turns.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Minicap sandwich construction: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Wood Core
- Absorption : Basalt
- Height of the camber HIGH
- Height of the rocker LOW
- Length of the camber 70%
- Length of the rocker 30%
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The PX 12 TI binding is a veritable concentration of innovation and technology.
It offers incredible performance and accuracy and an active transmission of energy.
Equipped with a large elastic stroke for an effective absorption of shocks and vibrations, it offers optimum security.
Finally, it remains light through the use of composite and titanium.
- Full Drive Concept
Full drive toe piece
- PX heel piece:
AFD Wide Teflon plate
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 45 mm
- Stop ski 100 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|