referencia : RACEJ02
referencia : RCCA011
Experience, the revolution of all-mountain is in market. The EXPERIENCE 83 OPEN perfectly blends the power of a race ski with the versatility of an accessible ski. Flexible in freeride, precise in carving, this all-in-one, this all-mountain ski disrupts patterns. Its innovative Auto Turn shape provides an incredible grip without ever being blocked in the turn, and leaves you the possibility to change the trajectory and speed at any time. In addition, Its traditional camber provides the ski with power, energy and grip; the rocker in tail and tip, in turn, it considerably improves the ride and the flotation in all conditions. Whatever happens under your tips (hard snow, soft snow... ), this ski is the ultimate all-mountain weapon.
Program: 60% piste / 40% off-piste.
- Cascade Tip This particular construction in tip consists in the successive stop of the two upper layers, one in metal and the other glass fibre. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a brighter and more available ski.
- Central Dualtec structure: The Central Dualtec is the combination of a sandwich and a cap construction. The sandwich construction is located under the feet for efficient grip, the cap at the ends facilitates the triggering of the turns.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Minicap sandwich construction: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Wood Core
- Absorption : Basalt
- Height of the camber HIGH
- Height of the rocker LOW
- Length of the camber 70%
- Length of the rocker 30%
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The AXIAL2 120 bindings provide optimal performance since they have a World Cup construction used by skiers at the highest level. The arms of the heel piece allow you to transfer the energy directly to the edges for more power, with respect to the suspended heel piece, it allows a better control. Elastic stroke of the heel piece of 25mm to avoid erratic disengagement.
These bindings will impress advanced freeskiers with 100 mm width.
- DIN value: 3.5/12
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Wide Free
- Heel piece: ACS4
- Heel piece: X1 Compo
- Height: 20 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 25 mm
- Brake : 3P XXL 86 - 100 mm
- Heel piece adjustment : 3P 45 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|