referencia : RACEJ02
referencia : RC1A022
Experience, the revolution of all-mountain is in market. The EXPERIENCE 83 OPEN perfectly blends the power of a race ski with the versatility of an accessible ski. Flexible in freeride, precise in carving, this all-in-one, this all-mountain ski disrupts patterns. Its innovative Auto Turn shape provides an incredible grip without ever being blocked in the turn, and leaves you the possibility to change the trajectory and speed at any time. In addition, Its traditional camber provides the ski with power, energy and grip; the rocker in tail and tip, in turn, it considerably improves the ride and the flotation in all conditions. Whatever happens under your tips (hard snow, soft snow... ), this ski is the ultimate all-mountain weapon.
Program: 60% piste / 40% off-piste.
- Cascade Tip This particular construction in tip consists in the successive stop of the two upper layers, one in metal and the other glass fibre. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a brighter and more available ski.
- Central Dualtec structure: The Central Dualtec is the combination of a sandwich and a cap construction. The sandwich construction is located under the feet for efficient grip, the cap at the ends facilitates the triggering of the turns.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Minicap sandwich construction: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Wood Core
- Absorption : Basalt
- Height of the camber HIGH
- Height of the rocker LOW
- Length of the camber 70%
- Length of the rocker 30%
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Axium 110 XL is a light, top of range binding equipped with a brake 100 mm wide.
The Dual Action reinforced stop offers a multi directional trigger at 180° assisted by a vertical and horizontal race spring which ensures excellent cushioning of shocks and reduces the risk of erratic detaching. Light, the heel piece of Axium is designed for an easy fitting. The increased length of the jaws allows you to detach it without effort. Axium 110 XL is a light and easy to use binding, and safe with an adjustment range of 3.5 to 11 DIN.
- Stop Dual Action II, Teflon anti-friction, elasticity 45mm.
- Axium heel piece +, Adjusting length 3P 45mm, Brake 3P XL / 100mm