referencia : RADED01+RCDB033
One of the widest ones within the Experience range proposing skis adapting to any terrain and any type of snow, the EXPERIENCE 88 BSLT will satisfy the experienced all-mountain skiers: this all-in-one ski is the most versatile one ever released.ROSSIGNOL
One of the widest ones within the Experience range proposing skis adapting to any terrain and any type of snow, the EXPERIENCE 88 BSLT will satisfy the experienced all-mountain skiers: this all-in-one ski is the most versatile one ever released.
An absolute carving weapon which also has the sensitivity of a freeride ski due to its intelligently chosen components. First of all, its shape (70% camber and 30% rocker) provides an incredible grip without ever being blocked in the turn, and leaves you the possibility to change the trajectory and speed at any time. The, its traditional camber provides the ski with power, energy and grip; the rocker in tail and tip, in turn, it considerably improves the ride and the flotation in all conditions. Nothing else to say, this new kind of all-mountain ski has the stability necessary for chaining the turns on the track, but can also operate in the powder with an incredible ease thanks to its wide skate (88mm).
AXIUM 120 are the ideal bindings for All Mountain skiers looking for lightness and ease of use. Easy step-in design and easy-open heelpiece. The composite materials used allow an important weight gain.
- Air Tip: the tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity.
- Rocker in tip and tail
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Minicap sandwich construction: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Light Wood core (paulownia): 30% lighter wood.
- TPX System:
- Heel piece: Dual Action III, Interface TPX, Antifriction Axitec2, elasticity 45mm
- Heel piece: Axium II, length adjustment, 3P L brake/ 80-90mm, elasticity 12mm
- DIN value: 3.5/12
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|