referencia : RACEH02
referencia : RC2A004
Experience, the revolution of all-mountain is in market. The EXPERIENCE 88 OPEN will enchant more than one among the experienced all mountain skiers: this all-in-one ski is the most versatile ever.
An absolute carving weapon which also has the sensitivity of a freeride ski due to its intelligently chosen components. First of all, its shape (70% camber and 30% rocker) provides an incredible grip without ever being blocked in the turn, and leaves you the possibility to change the trajectory and speed at any time. The, its traditional camber provides the ski with power, energy and grip; the rocker in tail and tip, in turn, it considerably improves the ride and the flotation in all conditions. Nothing else to say, this new kind of all-mountain ski has the stability necessary for chaining the turns on the track, but can also operate in the powder with an incredible ease thanks to its wide skate (88mm).
Program: 50% piste / 50% off-piste.
- Cascade Tip This particular construction in tip consists in the successive stop of the two upper layers, one in metal and the other glass fibre. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a brighter and more available ski.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Minicap sandwich construction: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Wood Core
- Height of the camber HIGH
- Height of the rocker LOW
- Length of the camber 70%
- Length of the rocker 30%
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The Axial² technology has been developed for the World Cup in collaboration with the athletes. The Axial² bindings thus provide a high level of precision, performance and security.
The Axial² 140 WC binding is intended for expert skiers seeking precision without compromise. It offers an adjustment range from 4-14. Associated with the Dual Action III toe piece, the Axial² heel piece directly transmits the maximum amount of power, and offers a great race allowing spring for a good shock absorption for skiing, with even more security, control and less risk of accidental triggering. Its length adjustment is fine, its AFD ultra wide and its wide mounting area optimizes the accuracy and the transmission of efforts.
It can be mounted on the plates R18 and I-Box or directly on flat ski.
- Toe lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Anti-friction Wide Free toe piece
- Heel piece system 18 mm
- DUAL ACTION III toe piece
- AXIAL2 RACE heel piece
- Heel piece vertical elasticity 25mm:
- * Brake Racing S 64-80 mm
- Racing Hell Piece adjustment 20 mm micro
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|