referencia : RACEH02
referencia : RC70083
Experience, the revolution of all-mountain is in market. The EXPERIENCE 88 OPEN will enchant more than one among the experienced all mountain skiers: this all-in-one ski is the most versatile ever.
An absolute carving weapon which also has the sensitivity of a freeride ski due to its intelligently chosen components. First of all, its shape (70% camber and 30% rocker) provides an incredible grip without ever being blocked in the turn, and leaves you the possibility to change the trajectory and speed at any time. The, its traditional camber provides the ski with power, energy and grip; the rocker in tail and tip, in turn, it considerably improves the ride and the flotation in all conditions. Nothing else to say, this new kind of all-mountain ski has the stability necessary for chaining the turns on the track, but can also operate in the powder with an incredible ease thanks to its wide skate (88mm).
Program: 50% piste / 50% off-piste.
- Cascade Tip This particular construction in tip consists in the successive stop of the two upper layers, one in metal and the other glass fibre. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a brighter and more available ski.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Minicap sandwich construction: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Wood Core
- Height of the camber HIGH
- Height of the rocker LOW
- Length of the camber 70%
- Length of the rocker 30%
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Efficient and safe, the Axium mounting is easy to fit and remove while being very light!
1. Light: lightened structure of the heel grip, the lightest bindings in its class setting. Less fatigue for more pleasure.
2. Comfort: donning and doffing ease, a really more comfortable use.
3. Security: Concept Full Drive: maximum elastic stroke and multidirectional trigger of the stop. Increased security for any type of fall, even at low speed. Teflon plate under the toes allowing quick lateral doffing in case of falling down.
The EPR4 version has a heel piece with long carriage and a toe piece mounted on rail for size adjustment without tools for a length of sole of 258 to 386mm.
- Heel piece: Dual Action2
- Glider Teflon
- AXIUM heel piece Rtl
- Brake 90mm
- Adjustment 258 x 386 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|