referencia : RACEX01
referencia : AD5001342
Experience, the revolution of all-mountain is in market. The EXPERIENCE 98 OPEN will enchant more than one among the experienced versatile skiers who cannot decide between a freeride ski and a ski of track.
As powerful and precise on the hard snow of the track and in powdery snow, this ski disrupts the habits!
Its shape provides an incredible grip without ever being blocked in the turn, and leaves you the possibility to change the trajectory and speed at any time. Its traditional camber provides the ski with power, energy and grip; the rocker in tail and tip, in turn, considerably improves the ride and flotation in powdery snow, everything amplified by its waist of 98 mm. Nothing to complain about, the king of the ski area!
- Cascade Tip This particular construction in tip consists in the successive stop of the two upper layers, one in metal and the other glass fibre. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a brighter and more available ski.
- Auto turn technology: A construction with 70% of camber under the foot and 30% of Rocker divided into tip and tail. The high camber underfoot provides a secure grip for on-piste performance.
- Extended direction line: In order to improve the adhesion at high speed while making the skiing more manageable at low speed, we have developed this extended side lines.
- Minicap sandwich construction: Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Wood Core
- Titanal Absorption : A construction that has been proven in competition. The glass fibre combined with a titanal plate provides the ski with more power, grip and extremely accurate curve drive.
- Height of the camber HIGH
- Height of the rocker LOW
- Length of the camber 70%
- Length of the rocker 30%
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|