referencia : RL2MJ14-300
All straight out of the Pursuit 2013 collection, the EXPERIENCE STR is a highly technical ski jacket for men. In fact, behind its colourful and sporty look lies the remarkable performance, it represents the "simply perfection for all the practices of...ROSSIGNOL
All straight out of the Pursuit 2013 collection, the EXPERIENCE STR is a highly technical ski jacket for men. In fact, behind its colourful and sporty look lies the remarkable performance, it represents the "simply perfection for all the practices of ski", clarifies its manufacturer.
Its membrane offers an excellent compromise between waterproofness and breathability (20 000/20 000) to resist all the winter weather conditions, reinforced by its durable DWR treatment. This jacket does not fear the intense cold thanks to its insulation Thinsulate, renowned for its high insulating efficiency. Also very comfortable since it is composed of Stretch fabric to follow all the movements of the skier, this is one of the most functional jackets thanks to the many details that make it up:
- Pockets 2 hand pockets, 2 breast pocket, 1 pocket for the ski pass on the arm
- Removable hood with 3D adjustment
- Lycra muffs with buckle hole for thumb
- Anti-powdery snow gaiter: connected with anti-slip silicone
- Underarm zipped airvents
- Elastic cord at the bottom of the jacket.
- Accessories: waterproof zippers, preformed adjustment, goggles cleaner and key chain
- Technical specification of the material: 20 000 / 20 000 - Stretch twill
R 20 000 integrates a technologically modern windproof membrane. It provides optimum protection even in severe weather conditions. It adapts to all kinds of fabric keeping the long durability and respecting the functions of mechanical elasticity specific to certain materials. PERFORMANCE OF THE LAMINATION 1 / Impermeability 20,000 mm 2 / breathability from 15 000 up to 20 000 g/m2/ 24h 3 / Sustainable water repellent
- Finishing: Lamination 2L - DWR
- Stretch material: either in a mechanical manner, either by the use of Elastane or spandex.
- Insulation : THINSULATE®
Technical fibre of the 3M Company, Thinsulate® insures, according to our thermography studies carried out in the laboratory, the best thermal insulation currently existing on the market.
- Insulation 100 - 80: To help you stay warm when it is cold outside. Insulation of jackets with 100g for the body and 80g for the sleeves for the levels of intense activity or very cold conditions.
- Welded seams: All seams are welded to create an ultimate shield against wind and snow.
- Cut: classic
- Weight of the material: 179 g/m2
- Composition: 84% Polyamide 16% Elastane
Trim: Body 100g / Sleeves 80g - Thinsulate®
Insulation: Body 100g / Sleeves 80g - Thinsulate®
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|