referencia : REDWC20
referencia : FS1506
The FRENEMY MAGTEK is a technically and financially affordable all-mountain board designed for women.
This board is totally in its element on and off track mainly because of its AmpTek All-mountain rocker combining a traditional camber between the feet and moderate rocker in tips for mastered power, great stability as well as a good flotation. On the other hand, the Magne-Traction 5S edge provide incomparable grip at high speed on any type of snow while making the FRENEMY tolerant at low speed.
Thanks to the ROSSIGNOL FRENEMY MAGTEK, the intermediate female riders have found an accessible, ultra-playful and performing board to accompany their improvement in total confidence.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- Wood Core 5620: A single essence of vertically laminated wood to offer you strength and comfort without ruining you.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Flex rate: 5/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 239mm to 242mm
- Magne-Traction 5S + RadCut, 6.5 to 7.2m: Great novelty combining major positive curve radii between the feet and inverse radii just before the tips to open the trajectories infinitely and to allow ultra-progressive edge-to-edge passages.
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- Twin All Mountain: Symmetrical and rigid flex under the feet for more energy and better grip. More rigid waist for greater stability at high speed.
- MagneTraction 5S: For THIS new version, the Magne-Traction 5S, Rossignol has taken the Mag 7S and removed the 2 waves on the outside of the feet while keeping the 3 at the middle, which produces a very tolerant board for smooth glides, with a perfect holding of edges where it is most needed.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
The ELLE W is accessible in terms of price and performance. It is aptly named since this snowboard binding is made exclusively for women.
It offers excellent support, is comfortable thanks to its quality strap and responsive enough to keep up with intermediate female riders' achievements and progress.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: POLYAMIDE® / HB Asymmetric
- Ankle strap: Asymmetric Comfort Strap
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Aluminum buckles
- Flange: EVA heel piece, toe piece and reinforcement pads
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 6
Lateral flex 8