The HARMONY is a versatile ski that will accompany the progress of the beginner to intermediate skiers in all serenity thanks to the fluidity of its behaviour on snow.
Light as a feather thanks to the technology FIT, it will let itself to be forgotten.
Very docile, this ski will not be a bad surprise.
The new system of XELIUM SAPHIR bindings combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of this bindings SAPHIR 100 is very simply and easily done without any tool.
Its concept is eco-designed: its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a system of traditional bindings. The system XELIUM has thus won the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich. Its DIN adjustment values lie between 2,5 and 10.
- FEMININE INTUITIVE TECHNOLOGY (F. I. T): technology F. I. T. takes into account the morphology and the expectations of women skiers and is based on 2 concepts:
* Construction F. I. T. : core and /or fibres specifically designed to reduce the weight of the women's skis without reducing performance
* Integral System F. I. T. : Specific interfaces designed taking into account the morphology of women and on which the bindings are installed to reduce to further reduce the weight
- DIN value 2.5-10
- Toe lateral elasticity: 45 mm
Glider : AXITEC XELIUM
- XELIUM toe piece
- Toe piece system : XELIUM
- Heel piece : XELIUM
- Heel piece vertical elasticity : 12 mm
- Brake: XELIUM
- Heel piece adjustment : XELIUM
- SOLES LENGTH / 261 - 327 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|