The HERO ELITE ST is a new ROSSIGNOL ski designed for skiers who want excellent sensations on groomed snow in small waves and who have advanced to expert level.
The ST term corresponds to the models having radii less than 15 m for those who are looking for vivacity, manoeuvrability and impressive carving sensations. ROSSIGNOL has equipped the tip of the ELITE ST with the Power Turn Rocker which allows faster triggering of turns for the most engaged curves. This leisure slalom ski is equipped with the PROP TECH technology providing it with more progressive torsional rigidity for greater control, greater ease in triggering of cornering and better power transfer. The sandwich construction with kernel wood provides it with stability while maintaining a progressive flex for a more accessible ski.
This HERO ELITE ST will be the preferred choice of athletic skiers who are looking for a perfectly balanced ski for carving effectively and carving small curves.
The AXIUM binding is ideal for all the skiers looking for lightness, ease of use and reliability. Easy step-in and easy-open heel piece design.
This version has the TPi2 system allowing the installation and adjustment of the bindings without tools.
- Sidecuts: 122-68-104
- Radius: 12 m in 161 cm / 13 m in 166 cm / 14 m in 171 cm
- Weight of the pair: 4,0 kg
- Prop Tech: The upper reinforcement layer in Zicral is longitudinally cut on the front of the ski, for better transmission of efforts and for increasing the support of skiing. This technology is used by all ROSSIGNOL riders in the World Cup.
- POWER TURN ROCKER: On 90 % of its length, this ski has a camber providing high power, excellent touch of snow and grip on track. The remaining 10%, in tip, is equipped with a rocker that allows the skier to trigger the turns with ease and control.
- Construction: Minicap sandwich
- Wood core
- Axium 120
- DIN value 3.5-12
- Weight of the pair: 2270 (+ or - 30g)
- DUAL ACTION III toe piece:
- TPI2 System
- Anti-friction AXITEC 3
- Elastic spring 45 mm
AXIUM 2 heel piece:
- Base length adjustment: TPI²
- Brake: 3P 64-80 mm
- Elastic spring: 12 mm
TÜV SÜD certifies ROSSIGNOL products and industrial means of assembling by ensuring that they comply with the requirements of safety standards.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|