The HERO ELITE ST Ti is a new ROSSIGNOL ski designed for skiers who want excellent sensations on groomed snow in small waves and who have advanced to expert level.
The ST term corresponds to the models having radii less than 15 m for those who are looking for vivacity, manoeuvrability and impressive carving sensations. ROSSIGNOL has equipped the tip of the ELITE ST Ti with the Power Turn Rocker which allows faster triggering of turns for the most engaged curves. This leisure slalom ski is equipped with the PROP TECH technology providing it with more progressive torsional rigidity for greater control, greater ease in triggering of cornering and better power transfer. The sandwich construction with wood core provides this ski with great stability while maintaining a progressive flex for a more accessible ski while the inserts in Titanal conferred it good liveliness for a quick response to any request.
This HERO ELITE ST Ti will be the preferred choice of athletic skiers who are looking for a perfectly balanced ski for riding effectively and carving small curves.
The new All Mountain Axial3 binding has been developed for good and expert skiers. It combines an exceptional level of elasticity, performance, and security, modern design with reduced weight and a good comfort of use. The new kinematics allows a dynamic refocusing of the shoe to increase the accuracy and further limit the risk of sudden tripping.
The final result is a particularly homogeneous binding offering bulletproof reliability to the skiers who seek performance. This version has the TPi2 system allowing the installation and adjustment of the bindings without tools.
- Sidecuts: 122-68-104
- Radius: 12 m in 162 cm / 13 m in 167 cm / 14 m in 172 cm
- Weight of the pair: 4,0 kg
- Prop Tech: The upper reinforcement layer in Zicral is longitudinally cut on the front of the ski, for better transmission of efforts and for increasing the support of skiing. This technology is used by all ROSSIGNOL riders in the World Cup.
- POWER TURN ROCKER: On 90 % of its length, this ski has a camber providing high power, excellent touch of snow and grip on track. The remaining 10%, in tip, is equipped with a rocker that allows the skier to trigger the turns with ease and control.
- Construction: Minicap sandwich
- Wood core
- Axial3 120
- DIN value 3.5-12
- Weight of the pair: 2470 (+ or - 30g)
- DUAL ACTION III toe piece:
- TPI2 System
- Anti-friction AXITEC3
- Elastic spring 45 mm
AXIAL3 heel piece:
- Base length adjustment: TPI2
- Brake: 3P 64-80 mm
- Elastic spring: 27 mm
TÜV SÜD certifies ROSSIGNOL products and industrial means of assembling by ensuring that they comply with the requirements of safety standards.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|