This carving ski HERO ELITE SX CARBON intended for intermediate or advanced skier is directly inspired by the race universe.
ROSSIGNOL has equipped it with many technologies directly derived from the race skis so that the amateurs of groomed trails and carving can have fun at every moment. Its tip therefore incorporates the Power Turn Rocker which allows faster triggering of turns for the most engaged curves. The PROP TECH technology provides it with more progressive torsional rigidity for greater control, greater ease in triggering of cornering and better power transfer. Finally, the sandwich construction with kernel wood provides the HERO ELITE SX CARBON with stability while maintaining a progressive flex for a more accessible ski.
This ski will allow the athletic skiers to have excellent sensations on groomed snow for unequalled pleasure in each outing.
The AXIUM binding is ideal for all the skiers looking for lightness, ease of use and reliability. Easy step-in and easy-open heel piece design.
This version has the TPi2 system allowing the installation and adjustment of the bindings without tools.
- Sidecuts: 120-70-100
- Radius: 14 m in 162 cm / 16 m in 172 cm
- Weight of the pair: 3,5 kg
- Oversized sidecuts: Oversize sidecuts combine the very well carved sidecuts of the Carving skis and the width of the modern pads. The width at the ends provides effective grip, power and precision. The underfoot width gives increased control and better hold in turns. The Oversized sidecuts offer both manoeuvrability, power and control.
- Prop Tech: The upper reinforcement layer in Zicral is longitudinally cut on the front of the ski, for better transmission of efforts and for increasing the support of skiing. This technology is used by all ROSSIGNOL riders in the World Cup.
- POWER TURN ROCKER: On 90 % of its length, this ski has a camber providing high power, excellent touch of snow and grip on track. The remaining 10%, in tip, is equipped with a rocker that allows the skier to trigger the turns with ease and control.
- Construction: Minicap sandwich
- Woodcore + carbon
- Axium 110
- DIN value 3.5-11
- Weight of the pair: 2080 (+ or - 30g)
DUAL ACTION II toe piece:
- TPI2 System
- Anti-friction AXITEC 3
- Elastic spring 45 mm
AXIUM 2 heel piece:
- Base length adjustment: TPI²
- Brake: 2P 70-83 mm
- Elastic spring: 12 mm
TÜV SÜD certifies ROSSIGNOL products and industrial means of assembling by ensuring that they comply with the requirements of safety standards.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|