The ROSSIGNOL HERO FIS GS is a ski designed to allow competitors to seek the best times.
This ski, already vice Olympic champion and winner of the Instructors Challenge, benefits from the best from technology developed by ROSSIGNOL race service during the last few years. As well, its tip integrates the Power Turn Rocker that allows faster triggering of turns for more aggressive curves and an improvement of transfers of masses for more vivid edging. The Cascade Tip construction in tip consists in the successive stop of the two upper layers, one in metal and the other one in glass fibre to reduce inertia and tip weight making the ski keener and more available. The PROP TECH technology provides the HERO FIS GS with more progressive torsional rigidity for greater control, greater ease in triggering of cornering and better power transfer. To finish, the World Cup titanal sandwich construction and the R20 WC plate let this ski provide you with unparalleled precision, balance and power.
With the precision and the liveliness of the HERO FIS R20 WC, expert skiers and competitors will certainly improve their time and push their limits!
The new All Mountain Axial3 binding has been developed for good and expert skiers. It combines an exceptional level of elasticity, performance, and security, modern design with reduced weight and a good comfort of use. The new kinematics allows a dynamic refocusing of the shoe to increase the accuracy and further limit the risk of sudden tripping.
The final result is a particularly homogeneous binding offering bulletproof reliability to the skiers who seek performance.
- Sidecuts: 93-65-79
- Radius: >35 m
- Weight: 4.4 kg/pair
- Power turn rocker: On 90 % of its length, this ski has a camber providing high power, excellent touch of snow and grip on track. The remaining 10%, in tip, is equipped with a rocker that allows the skier to trigger the turns with ease and control.
- Cascade Tip: This particular construction in tip consists in the successive stop of the two upper layers, one in metal and the other in glass fibre. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a keener and more available ski. This construction also allows a better control of the twist of the tip for greater efficiency of grip and a very precise conduct of curve.
- Prop tech: Transversal flex release system of the ski. The new FIS regulations on curve radii have pushed Rossignol to work on the structure of the ski in order to improve the entry in cornering and to deliver a more playful riding. The result: The Prop Technology. The upper reinforcement layer in Zicral is longitudinally cut on the front of the ski, for better transmission of efforts and for increasing the support of skiing. This technology is used by all Rossignol riders in the World Cup.
- Construction: Rectangular sandwich
- Core wood with Fibro/Metal reinforcement
- Axial3 120
- DIN value 3.5-12
- Height: 18 mm
- Weight of the pair: 2440 (+ or - 30g)
- Length of sole: 264-341mm
- DUAL ACTION III toe piece:
- MAXFLEX System
- Anti-friction MFX 12 RACE TEFLON
- Elastic spring 45 mm
AXIAL3 RACE heel piece:
- Base length adjustment: MAXFLEX 20 mm MICRO
- Brake: RACING 64-80 mm
- Elastic spring: 27 mm
TÜV SÜD certifies ROSSIGNOL products and industrial means of assembling by ensuring that they comply with the requirements of safety standards.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|