ROSSIGNOL offers you a slalom ski intended for expert skiers and competitors: The HERO FIS SL R20 WC.
This very performing model meets FIS standards and features the best of the technology developed by ROSSIGNOL during these past few years. As well, its rounded tip integrates the Power Turn Rocker which allows faster triggering of turns for more aggressive curves and an improvement of transfers of masses for more vivid changes of edge. The PROP TECH technology provides it with more progressive torsional rigidity for greater control, greater ease in triggering of cornering and better power transfer. To finish, the World Cup titanal sandwich construction and the R20 WC plate allow this ski to provide you with unparalleled precision, balance and power.
Thanks to the HERO FIS SL R20 WC, competitors will pass to the higher speed and can continually improve their performance.
The new All Mountain Axial3 binding has been developed for good and expert skiers. It combines an exceptional level of elasticity, performance, and security, modern design with reduced weight and a good comfort of use. The new kinematics allows a dynamic refocusing of the shoe to increase the accuracy and further limit the risk of sudden tripping.
The final result is a particularly homogeneous binding offering bulletproof reliability to the skiers who seek performance.
- Sidecuts: 120-67-103
- Radius: 13 m
- Weight: 4.0 kg/pair
- Power turn rocker: On 90 % of its length, this ski has a camber providing high power, excellent touch of snow and grip on track. The remaining 10%, in tip, is equipped with a rocker that allows the skier to trigger the turns with ease and control.
- Prop tech: Transversal flex release system of the ski. The new FIS regulations on curve radii have pushed Rossignol to work on the structure of the ski in order to improve the entry in cornering and to deliver a more playful riding. The result: The Prop Technology. The upper reinforcement layer in Zicral is longitudinally cut on the front of the ski, for better transmission of efforts and for increasing the support of skiing. This technology is used by all Rossignol riders in the World Cup.
- Construction: Rectangular sandwich
- Wood core
- Axial3 120
- DIN value 3.5-12
- Height: 18 mm
- Weight of the pair: 2440 (+ or - 30g)
- Length of sole: 264-341mm
- DUAL ACTION III toe piece:
- MAXFLEX System
- Anti-friction MFX 12 RACE TEFLON
- Elastic spring 45 mm
AXIAL3 RACE heel piece:
- Base length adjustment: MAXFLEX 20 mm MICRO
- Brake: RACING 64-80 mm
- Elastic spring: 27 mm
TÜV SÜD certifies ROSSIGNOL products and industrial means of assembling by ensuring that they comply with the requirements of safety standards.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|