referencia : RECWC04
referencia : RG20013-12
Are you looking for a new toy to tame all modules of the snowpark? The JIBSAW MAGTEK is made for you!
As Enzo Nilo, Thomas Gérin or Hans Kestila, trust this pure freestyle board full of technology.
In park or in pipe, its freestyle Amptek rocker will allow you to push your tricks to the extreme, both in jib and in kicker.
Pure twin-tip, the MAGTEK JIBSAW uses the new Magne-Traction squares, which provide excellent holding of square in pipe or on track, and unique fluidity of ride.
- Shape:True Twin
- Core: Wood CBF2
A strip of basalt fibre along each square for a yet more precise grip, excellent stability at high speed, generous pop and hallucinating smooth gliding.
-Sole density : Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 7/10
Symmetrical flex, more rigid under the feet for increased pop and a balance, more flexible shoe for more maneuverability and control
-Tips: Radius to Flat
-Waist : 250mm - 263mm
-Sidecuts :Magne-Traction 7S, 7.1 to 7.5m
The 7S version, developed in the last year, has 50% less important waving and allows a more slipped ride while maintaining total control of the square.
-Rocker camber :AmpTek Freestyle
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
Back in 2013, the CAGE V2 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|