referencia : RECWC04
referencia : RG10003
Are you looking for a new toy to tame all modules of the snowpark? The JIBSAW MAGTEK is made for you!
As Enzo Nilo, Thomas Gérin or Hans Kestila, trust this pure freestyle board full of technology.
In park or in pipe, its freestyle Amptek rocker will allow you to push your tricks to the extreme, both in jib and in kicker.
Pure twin-tip, the MAGTEK JIBSAW uses the new Magne-Traction squares, which provide excellent holding of square in pipe or on track, and unique fluidity of ride.
- Shape:True Twin
- Core: Wood CBF2
A strip of basalt fibre along each square for a yet more precise grip, excellent stability at high speed, generous pop and hallucinating smooth gliding.
-Sole density : Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 7/10
Symmetrical flex, more rigid under the feet for increased pop and a balance, more flexible shoe for more maneuverability and control
-Tips: Radius to Flat
-Waist : 250mm - 263mm
-Sidecuts :Magne-Traction 7S, 7.1 to 7.5m
The 7S version, developed in the last year, has 50% less important waving and allows a more slipped ride while maintaining total control of the square.
-Rocker camber :AmpTek Freestyle
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
Inescapable model of the 2012 range, the CUDA V2 is a very powerful binding that combines a max of comfort and precision. The goal of its manufacturing criteria is to minimize the weight, maximize the power, the maintenance and the reaction time.
Thus it has a extruded hoop and a perforated asymmetric spoiler, new
more wrapping and more dynamic straps, with new faster and more manoeuvrable buckles and a bed-of-foot completely covered with EVA compresses for a comfort
with pen weight.
A good value for riders who demand the best in terms of maintenance, comfort and responsiveness to ride with pleasure all playgrounds offered by the mountain.
- Buckles - materials: GripLight
- Flange: HCX-33
- Spoiler : Contour Light with Heel Grip
A piece of rubber is embedded at the bottom of the EVA pad of the spoiler to prevent the heel of your boot from gliding, thus ensuring a perfect fit and an immediate reaction to each of your movements.
- Straps : 40oz
- Tilted gas pedal: The closest your boot is to the gas pedal, the more you gain in precision. We have tilted the gas pedals on some of our bindings, thereby increasing the surface area in contact with the haystack on the zone of toes and opening the way to a whole new sensation of contact with the board.
- Tilted foot bed 3°: A light tilt of 3° toward the front retains the natural alignment of the feet and legs, relieving the tension of a larger distance between the feet and increasing the pressure at the nose and tail for higher ollies and longer butters.
- Gel cushions: Bindings is never too padded. We have therefore replaced the EVA pads for gel pads under each of three areas of the foot support to maximize shock absorption, eliminate vibration and minimize fatigue.
- EVA indicators of hardness: all our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
- EHT Extruded Heelcup Tech (arch) : 50% more reactive, 20«» lighter. Micro-adjustments ensure your freedom of movement as well as an infinite number of options of size and centring.
- Colour: The bindings have two different colours.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|