referencia : REDWC04
referencia : RG10011-12
The JIBSAW MAGTEK is a pure freestyle board with a tonic core and rockers in tip and tail that will facilitate a lot the evolution in flat and on the grinding modules.
This board will be perfect to send in park or pipe through its unbeatable edging and to its AmpTek Freestyle rocker. The latter combines a traditional camber, for explosive pop and stability beyond reproach, and lightweight rocker in tips to make the JIBSAW MAGTEK flexible and fun in order to re-launch any press without forcing and landing air tricks with certain tolerance.
But don't worry, not because it is a freestyle twintip holder that the grip is poor! ROSSIGNOL has endowed this board with Magne-Traction 7S that has wavy patterns 50% decreased to refine the lines and make them more fluid while maintaining unbeatable edging in pipe or, more generally, on hard snow.
This ROSSIGNOL JIBSAW MAGTEK is a 100% Twin board (flex and shape), reactive and vivid for those who want to be able to send the tricks to the right and left on the track edges, in backcountry, in park and in pipe!
- Program: Freestyle
- Shape True Twin
- Wood Core CBF2: Incredible stability at high speed and improved grip.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Advanced to Pro
- Flex: 7/10
- Tips Radius to flat
- Waist: 250mm to 263mm
- Sidecuts: Magne-Traction 7S, 7.1 to 7.5m
- Rocker camber AmpTek Freestyle: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek Freestyle and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 40% and a camber of 60%: Super pop, Super stable, rigid tips / flexible waist.
- MagneTraction 7S: The 7S version, developed in the last year, has 50% less important waving and allows a more slipped ride while maintaining total control of the square.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- Twin Flex: Symmetric flex for more rigidity under the feet for increased pop and balance. More flexible shoe for more manoeuvrability and control.
- CBF: A strip of basalt fibre along each square for a yet more precise grip, excellent stability at high speed, generous pop and hallucinating smooth gliding. Stronger and lighter than glass fibre, more elastic than carbon, basalt provides power and stability whilst absorbing vibrations.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Within the range of Rossignol bindings, the Cage V2 is a new model for this season. With its very urban look it does not forget to fulfil technology including a one-piece base filled with nylon fibre glass, spoiler and perforated straps, but also a tool-free adjustable pad for a perfect fit with your boots. As for comfort, EVA foam pads are present. In summary, the new Cage is a concentrate of features borrowed from top-of-the-range models and proposed at a very affordable price.
- CPU socket
- Spoiler Mainframe
- Pounder straps
- Foot bed Magnebed S3
- Alumalight levers for buckles
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|