A true-twin, core freestyle deck, the JIBSAW MAGTEK delivers full-throttle power and playfulness for ripping park or all-mountain.
Flatware tip-and-tail profiles meet MagTek, blending nose-pressing playfulness and set-your-spin edge grip with surprising floatation for a super-versatile, do-it-all freestyle board.
- Stronger and lighter than fiberglass and with more elasticity than carbon, basalt fibers enhance power and stability while removing vibrations.
- Rossignol's three award-winning and patented rocker/camber blends are each tailored to a specific riding style. AmpTek FREESTYLE features stiffer tips and a softer waist with 60% camber between the feet for explosive pop and stability, and 40% rocker at the tips for catch-free spins and landings for total freestyle domination.
- Snowboarding’s premium edge hold technology. Magne-Traction maximizes edge grip between your feet, bringing that once unreachable “dead area” back to life for increased stability and board control. Rossignol delivers this continuous edge grip in multiple versions to satisfy every riding style. MAGNE-TRACTION 7S features seven 50% smaller bumps distributed along the edges for a smoother ride with premium edge hold from tip to tail.
- Commonly used in ballistical rated body armor fabric, Aramid dampens vibrations and softens rough landings.
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- A single type of wood laminated with Basalt and Kevlar fibers along the edges for incredible stability at high speed and enhanced edge grip.
- A symmetrical flex, stiffer under the binding areas for better pop and balance underfoot with a softer waist for easy manipulation and control.
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|