Version "Mid Wide" model Jibsaw, Jibsaw MW is the largest model.
If the destruction and chaos are your cup of tea, then the new Jibsaw MagTek of Rossignol Snowboards is made for you.
Shape True Twin and Radius to Flat tips for noses/tails press infinite, basalt and aramid fibres, AmpTek Freestyle rocker on 40% of the bearing length for the pop, the holding of edges and the manoeuvrability, and Magne-Traction 7S edges to make hardest snow bleed and make the competitors cry.
Illustrated by Electirc Zombie, rewarded by the American magazines SnowEast and the French Act, the Jibsaw MagTek is the ultimate weapon of park and pipe, whatever the snow conditions are.
- Shape: True Twin with AmpTek Freestyle rocker
- Flex: Flexible Twin Freestyle / 9-7-9
- Tips: Radius to Flat / 60% camber, 40% rocker
- Magne-Traction 7S
- Core: Poplar wood + Basalt /Aramid reinforcements
- Sole: Sintered 7500
- Stance: 51 - 63 cm
- Setback: 0
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Comfortable, simple and easy to use, the CLASSIC is aimed primarily at the beginner to good rider progressing well on track, in park and powdery.
Simple and robust, this attachment with classical entrance allows you to benefit from all the APO know-how at a very attractive price.
Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, precision and performance
- Ankle strap in thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Toe strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Ratchet in alum with click fast
- Injected base plate in reinforced nylon, the bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride
- 4x4 disc suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|