referencia : RE2WC02
referencia : FI13MFIVE-TOXIC
Version "Mid Wide" model Jibsaw, Jibsaw MW is the largest model.
If the destruction and chaos are your cup of tea, then the new Jibsaw MagTek of Rossignol Snowboards is made for you.
Shape True Twin and Radius to Flat tips for noses/tails press infinite, basalt and aramid fibres, AmpTek Freestyle rocker on 40% of the bearing length for the pop, the holding of edges and the manoeuvrability, and Magne-Traction 7S edges to make hardest snow bleed and make the competitors cry.
Illustrated by Electirc Zombie, rewarded by the American magazines SnowEast and the French Act, the Jibsaw MagTek is the ultimate weapon of park and pipe, whatever the snow conditions are.
- Shape: True Twin with AmpTek Freestyle rocker
- Flex: Flexible Twin Freestyle / 9-7-9
- Tips: Radius to Flat / 60% camber, 40% rocker
- Magne-Traction 7S
- Core: Poplar wood + Basalt /Aramid reinforcements
- Sole: Sintered 7500
- Stance: 51 - 63 cm
- Setback: 0
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The Five is the versatile all mountain binding, ready for anyone who wants to step up a level. This model has improved padding on the I-Fusion strap and the EVA KushControl padding for the highbacks for extra comfort. New LSR buckles have also been added for ease of adjustment and choice between fast rear entry or side entry.
- The moulded H-series rockered baseplate for balance and ease of entry/exit, and adjustable toe ramp for perfect fit.
- Ventilated UniBack highbacks with KushControl padding to keep the pressure on your board and not on your legs.
- PowerStrap I-Fusion, with improved padding and LSR buckles to give you the choice of quick and easy rear entry, or conventional side entry.
- Tool free adjustment of highback tilt.
- Disk mounting 4x4 and 3HP
- Medium rigidity for grippy and responsive all-terrain riding, enough flex for freestyle.
- Type: All mountain
- Stiffness: 2/5
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|