referencia : RE2WC02
referencia : RG20011-10
Version "Mid Wide" model Jibsaw, Jibsaw MW is the largest model.
If the destruction and chaos are your cup of tea, then the new Jibsaw MagTek of Rossignol Snowboards is made for you.
Shape True Twin and Radius to Flat tips for noses/tails press infinite, basalt and aramid fibres, AmpTek Freestyle rocker on 40% of the bearing length for the pop, the holding of edges and the manoeuvrability, and Magne-Traction 7S edges to make hardest snow bleed and make the competitors cry.
Illustrated by Electirc Zombie, rewarded by the American magazines SnowEast and the French Act, the Jibsaw MagTek is the ultimate weapon of park and pipe, whatever the snow conditions are.
- Shape: True Twin with AmpTek Freestyle rocker
- Flex: Flexible Twin Freestyle / 9-7-9
- Tips: Radius to Flat / 60% camber, 40% rocker
- Magne-Traction 7S
- Core: Poplar wood + Basalt /Aramid reinforcements
- Sole: Sintered 7500
- Stance: 51 - 63 cm
- Setback: 0
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Back in 2013, the CAGE V1 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|