referencia : RECWC05
referencia : 3APFBCMEN
Are you looking for a new toy to tame all modules of the snowpark? The JIBSAW MAGTEK is made for you!
As Enzo Nilo, Thomas Gérin or Hans Kestila, trust this pure freestyle board full of technology.
In park or in pipe, its freestyle Amptek rocker will allow you to push your tricks to the extreme, both in jib and in kicker.
Pure twin-tip, the MAGTEK JIBSAW uses the new Magne-Traction squares, which provide excellent holding of square in pipe or on track, and unique fluidity of ride.
This version is suitable for larger sizes.
- Shape:True Twin
- Core: Wood CBF2
A strip of basalt fibre along each square for a yet more precise grip, excellent stability at high speed, generous pop and hallucinating smooth gliding.
-Sole density : Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 7/10
Symmetrical flex, more rigid under the feet for increased pop and a balance, more flexible shoe for more maneuverability and control
-Tips: Radius to Flat
-Waist : 250mm - 263mm
-Sidecuts :Magne-Traction 7S, 7.1 to 7.5m
The 7S version, developed in the last year, has 50% less important waving and allows a more slipped ride while maintaining total control of the square.
-Rocker camber :AmpTek Freestyle
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Comfortable, simple and easy to use, the CLASSIC is aimed primarily at the beginner to good rider progressing well on track, in park and powdery.
Simple and robust, this attachment with classical entrance allows you to benefit from all the APO know-how at a very attractive price.
Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, precision and performance
- Ankle strap in thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Toe strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Ratchet in alum with click fast
- Injected base plate in reinforced nylon, the bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride
- 4x4 disc suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|