referencia : RECWC05
referencia : DR1571141002-87
Are you looking for a new toy to tame all modules of the snowpark? The JIBSAW MAGTEK is made for you!
As Enzo Nilo, Thomas Gérin or Hans Kestila, trust this pure freestyle board full of technology.
In park or in pipe, its freestyle Amptek rocker will allow you to push your tricks to the extreme, both in jib and in kicker.
Pure twin-tip, the MAGTEK JIBSAW uses the new Magne-Traction squares, which provide excellent holding of square in pipe or on track, and unique fluidity of ride.
This version is suitable for larger sizes.
- Shape:True Twin
- Core: Wood CBF2
A strip of basalt fibre along each square for a yet more precise grip, excellent stability at high speed, generous pop and hallucinating smooth gliding.
-Sole density : Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 7/10
Symmetrical flex, more rigid under the feet for increased pop and a balance, more flexible shoe for more maneuverability and control
-Tips: Radius to Flat
-Waist : 250mm - 263mm
-Sidecuts :Magne-Traction 7S, 7.1 to 7.5m
The 7S version, developed in the last year, has 50% less important waving and allows a more slipped ride while maintaining total control of the square.
-Rocker camber :AmpTek Freestyle
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Many riders have adopted the FIFTY binding in the 10 years they have been on the market: these unshakable bindings have been surpassing all new models thanks to their comfort and responsiveness. They can be customized thanks to the Natural Cant interface improving posture to reach a high performance level easily! Its Rebound Heel Absorber padding improves its comfort and vibration absorption while its Premium MFC straps balance responsiveness out by wrapping the boots evenly with a great flex. The FIFTY are there for you to go into gigantic jumps without flinching!
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Light frame: Good news for those who are obsessed with light weight! The Light Frame hiback range features the same advantages as a full-frame hiback, but without its weight! It is a perfect mix of torsion and responsiveness: it improves lateral movement to enable progressive responsiveness along the longitudinal axis, which means it is a very responsive hiback offering great control. This guarantees comfort, maneuverability without compromising on support, and reduced weight.
- Ankle Strap: Premium MFC: Complete comfort, responsiveness and flex in a luxurious uncompromising structure. New internal padding for excellent flex and adaptation to the boots. This strap, presented on the Fifty binding, is the high-end strap of our range.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mac 5: This aluminum pawl is probably the fastest on the market and has 5 steps with each traction. It has an ergonomic profile for firm attachment and detachment.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.