referencia : RECWC05
referencia : FI13MFIVE-TOXIC
Are you looking for a new toy to tame all modules of the snowpark? The JIBSAW MAGTEK is made for you!
As Enzo Nilo, Thomas Gérin or Hans Kestila, trust this pure freestyle board full of technology.
In park or in pipe, its freestyle Amptek rocker will allow you to push your tricks to the extreme, both in jib and in kicker.
Pure twin-tip, the MAGTEK JIBSAW uses the new Magne-Traction squares, which provide excellent holding of square in pipe or on track, and unique fluidity of ride.
This version is suitable for larger sizes.
- Shape:True Twin
- Core: Wood CBF2
A strip of basalt fibre along each square for a yet more precise grip, excellent stability at high speed, generous pop and hallucinating smooth gliding.
-Sole density : Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 7/10
Symmetrical flex, more rigid under the feet for increased pop and a balance, more flexible shoe for more maneuverability and control
-Tips: Radius to Flat
-Waist : 250mm - 263mm
-Sidecuts :Magne-Traction 7S, 7.1 to 7.5m
The 7S version, developed in the last year, has 50% less important waving and allows a more slipped ride while maintaining total control of the square.
-Rocker camber :AmpTek Freestyle
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The Five is the versatile all mountain binding, ready for anyone who wants to step up a level. This model has improved padding on the I-Fusion strap and the EVA KushControl padding for the highbacks for extra comfort. New LSR buckles have also been added for ease of adjustment and choice between fast rear entry or side entry.
- The moulded H-series rockered baseplate for balance and ease of entry/exit, and adjustable toe ramp for perfect fit.
- Ventilated UniBack highbacks with KushControl padding to keep the pressure on your board and not on your legs.
- PowerStrap I-Fusion, with improved padding and LSR buckles to give you the choice of quick and easy rear entry, or conventional side entry.
- Tool free adjustment of highback tilt.
- Disk mounting 4x4 and 3HP
- Medium rigidity for grippy and responsive all-terrain riding, enough flex for freestyle.
- Type: All mountain
- Stiffness: 2/5
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|